Blackwell Reference Online is available to institutions as a one-time purchase giving your library unlimited access to the resource.
- You can choose to buy the Complete Collection or any of the six subject collections: Business and Economics, History, Language and Linguistics, Literature and Cultural Studies, Philosophy and Religion, and Sociology and Psychology.
- New titles and editions published during the course of 2007 will be automatically included in Blackwell Reference Online at no extra charge.
- You will be able to upgrade Blackwell Reference Online with additional new titles and editions in subsequent years for a fee.
- Access includes perpetual archival rights.
- Licensing terms include walk-in users and course pack use.
- Pricing is based on the size of the institution.
- 60 day free trials are available on request.
The pricing of the Complete Collection is calculated at ~50% of the lowest price at which the titles are available in print. Subject collection prices are calculated at ~75% of the lowest print price.
You can log-in into our Subscriber Services interface using the subscriberservices.blackwellreference.com URL and your administrator username and password.
Many of the books on Blackwell Reference Online have MARC records which you can download here (ZIP, 59Kb).
Please note that there are some titles for which we have not been able to source the MARC records. Download the full list of those titles here (PDF, 14Kb). We apologize for any incovenience caused.